Linda Ntuli is an Electrical Engineer turned Management Consultant and Motivational speaker, Team-‐builder, Trainer, Facilitator, Author, Life Coach with excellent personal, organizational and client relationship management capability.
He spent over 12 years at Transnet, Eskom, Microelettrica and Afrox in the electrical engineering, project management, sales and key account management environment with subsequent coaching and mentoring before starting Rise Up and Do It Business Enterprise which is accredited by the Services Seta.
Linda has great passion to develop people from all walks of life in corporates, government departments, youth groups, organizations, schools and institutions of higher learning. This enables him to partner with clients in providing effective solutions and outstanding project execution.
Some of his achievements on TV and Radio, include his remarkable contribution to various radio shows on Metro FM, SAFM, Ukhozi FM, Power FM, Radio 2000, Kasie FM, Jozi FM, Umhlobo Wenene and Ikwekwezi FM, Thobela FM as well as regular appearances on SABC, E-‐TV, Top TV, Tshwane TV and Soweto TV.
Linda Ntuli major clientele includes Free State Education Department, BP, SARS, Vodacom, DeBeers, Engen, Mkhondo Municipality, Aberdare, Unilever, City Power, Transnet, KDT, ABSA, AVENG Group, Nedbank, ECSA, PSIRA, COGTA, Dimension Data, Swiss Re, RAF, MQA, SADPMR, Greater Letaba Municipality, Steve Tshwete Municipality, Fezile Dabi Municipality, Ethekwini Municipality, IEC, KwaDukuza Municipality, Intel, Newcastle Municipality, FAPSA, City of Joburg, Uthukela Municipality, PSIRA, GAS, Department Education, KPMG, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, UMgungundlovu TVET, Waterberg TVET, UJ, TUT, NWU, SAB, Gauteng Local Government and Housing, Mpumalanga Department of Education, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Limpopo Department of Arts and Culture, Department of Health, SEDA, Emerald Foundation SMME annual conference just to mention a few.
In his thought provoking and entertaining presentations, Linda helps people to: master change, rebound from failure, set goals, take responsibility, think positively, pursue excellence, come out of their comfort zones and above all make a difference.
He has authored four bestselling books: Your destiny is calling, Make it Happen ; From sacrifice to greatness ; You are wired to win and Taking Total Ownership of your money. He has produced three motivational DVDs that are available at music stores countrywide.
His academic background:
Electrical Engineering (UJ)
Sales and Marketing Management (Damelin College) Maintenance Practice (University of Pretoria)
Management Advancement Program (Wits Business School) Management Development Program (GIBS)
Some of Linda Ntuli offerings in people development:
- Achieving Excellent Customer Service
- The creative art of selling
- Supercharged Sales Strategies (S.S.S)
- Frontline Excellence (PA’s, Secretaries, Receptionists and Admin staff)
- Building a winning culture (Teambuilding)
- Created for peak performance (Project execution)
- The power of Personal Branding
- Educator and Learner motivation
- Diversity Management in the workplace
- Winning principles and Business Ethics
- From Success to Significance for Entrepreneurs
- The art and the business of writing books (Workshop)
- Become a job creator (Entrepreneurs and unemployed graduates)
- Sustainable Culture of Customer Service Excellence (Workshop)
- Leadership is Vital (Dynamics of Leadership)
- Expanding your Horizons (In pursuit of excellence)
- Time management and meeting management (Workshop)
- Corporate Governance and integrity
- Relentless women (Women in Business)
- Customer Service in Transport Industry
- Finding your fire to be fruitful (DVD)
- Your networks creates your networth (Relationship Management)
- Taking ownership (DVD)
- Mentoring and coaching programmes
- Life, the university of hard knocks (DVD)
- Your destiny is calling, make it happen (1st Book)
- From sacrifice to greatness (2nd Book)
- You are wired to win (3rd Book)
- Taking Total Ownership of your Money (4th Book)